Digital Project Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 it Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A great opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a motivated company running exciting digital projects.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our client's Auckland based PMO department on a 12-month fixed term contract. Reporting into the PMO Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the digital strategic projects are successfully delivered within agreed time frames, while facilitating collaboration between key internal stakeholders and external suppliers. This Digital Project Manager will be working on new initiatives that will put the business in an even strong position.
• Responsible for the successful deployment of strategic Digital Projects within defined frameworks.
• Management of all aspects of organisational change including business continuity planning.
• Responsible for managing the cost of delivery and facilitating collaboration between suppliers.
• Ensure the Status Quo is challenged, driving process improvement in areas of responsibility.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that tests are designed and implemented effectively.
• Provide necessary reporting and analytics on project progress and outputs.
• Relevant project management qualification.
• Previous experience delivering large scale digital projects and/or organisational change.
• A solid understanding of project methodologies including Agile/Lean principles.
• Previous experience delivering business cases, project plans, required budgets and measuring outputs.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• You will be self-motivated and someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external supplier.
• A passion for sharing your knowledge and collaborating to develop team project management expertise.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.