Agile Senior Project Manager
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-02-28 it Auckland NZ NZD 900 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Exciting 6-month contract for an experienced agile Project Manager with experience in an FMCG environment.
Overview of the company:
An exciting opportunity for a strong agile Project Manager to join a leading Australasian FMCG market leader. This project manager will join a well-functioning team on several application projects. Immediate start.
About the role:
A great opportunity for a contract Project Manager to join a market leading company based in South Auckland. This role has an application focused element in a project, improving a demand sales planning tool used for forecasting.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working operationally in an agile environment, willing to travel occasionally to Australia and be available immediately.
• Understanding of the business environment ensuring delivery to their priorities, resolving complex delivery solutions with help of your team and your peers.
• You will be the champion for the business, embracing and casting the Agile mindset across the team and other external stakeholders’ spaces
• You will coach, train, and support your team, to deliver value to the business
• You will proactively challenge status quo, combine your knowledge and experience with other likeminded people to influence positive change
• A dynamic leader with excellent people skills
• Have a demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
• Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
• Have come from a project management background (3-5 years as a PM)
• Be highly analytical with the ability to forge solid relationships with senior stakeholders
• Experience dealing with complex technology environments
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.