Service Desk Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Julie Freistroffer
Date posted 4 March 2019 2019-03-042019-04-03 it Auckland NZ NZD 35 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Provide face-to-face support to the Auckland office and remote support to various offices around the globe. The role will be balanced between both hardware and software support. Both contract and permanent Service Desk roles available.
Global agency based in Auckland CBD.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for all local application related issues; answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
- Set up, maintain and track software or hardware request and problems
- Logs problem tickets when required, and send necessary communications
- Liaise with the second line IT Operations teams in each IT Hub to ensure that IT incidents are escalated and resolved where required
- Regularly checks RFCs to keep up to date with the latest changes in the system.
IT Support (where required )
- Maintain and update PABX telephone address list and calling groups though Mitel
- Support and maintain Mitel IP Phone handsets/IP Console
Core Skills Required
- Customer focused, proactive attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MS Windows 7/10 (installation/configuration/support)
- MS Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (user level administration)
- Active Directory
- MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2016 (installation/configuration/support)
- Knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration)
- Knowledge with Sophos Anti-virus desirable
- Profile RPM (or other CRM application desirable)
- Multiple browser (installation/configuration/support)
- BI reporting tools
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Julie Freistroffer on 09 374 7322.