Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-06-09 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 800 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Project Manager wanted to join this highly visible programme. This role has come about due to new project pipelines opening up.
This Project Manager will need to be a hands on delivery professional that has a background in telecommunications product development. This role will assist the Programme Manager to run core delivery on some really exciting product enhancements and help establish the future direction of some new products for the market. You will therefore need to work to strict deadlines and be prepared to be hands on. You will need lots of energy to move quickly and be solutions focused with the ability to work with a diverse bunch of people from core operations levels to C suite executives.
- Strong project management experience, be highly analytical with the ability to forge strong relationships with senior stakeholders and clients
- Experience working on product development (this could be services, processes or applications) within a Telco setting
- Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
- Experience dealing with complex technology environments
- Proven expertise influencing senior stakeholders
- Develop excellent working relationships with regional and departmental staff to develop new and enhanced processes and tools to support changes
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.