Agile Project Manager
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 it Auckland Auckland 10 Panorama Road NZ 1060 NZD 900 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in a transformation period where career development and opportunity is a plenty.
About the role
You will guide the teams on agile delivery and support them with providing tools to help implementing the processes. This role is integral to the team and will drive an increase in collaboration and delivery quality across the division. This role is also important in driving the right culture across the delivery team.
- To coach teams within the company in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours.
- To support Agile projects developing improvement plans and working with the teams to implement those changes.
- To use excellent facilitation skills to engage and include all team members and encourage a collaborative approach to completing tasks.
- Solid experience of working with distributed teams in a large complex organisation and external vendors.
- Able to provide suggestions and guidance when assisting the team with working through blockers, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent coaching, team building and group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading product, solution and project teams.
- Agile Practioner, Scrum certified.
- Able to bring coaching experience from prior roles working in complex, structured enterprise organisations.
- Be highly analytical with the ability to forge strong relationships with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Be solution-oriented, able to grasp business processes and identify gaps, conflict in business requirements and present viable/optimum solutions
- Develop excellent relationships with staff to develop new and enhanced processes and tools to support changes
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-changing environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.