Consultant Sammie Hicks
Date posted 9 June 20192019-06-09 2019-07-09 it Auckland Auckland 200 Victoria St W, Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 70 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Project Manager will have responsibility for designing, planning, and leading projects toward project goals and completion. You will need to have experience working within a vendor environment.
You would be joining an established team for 3 months and assisting with long running projects within their PMO. You will have experience working within a vendor environment.
- Experience in a vendor environment
- Software integration experience
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to the project
- Worked with high profile projects
- Solid customer and stakeholder engagement experience
- Complete the project planning and associated project artefacts for the assigned projects.
- Demonstrate effective and competent project management of assigned projects to the business objectives, budget, time and quality metrics assigned.
- Deliver the assigned projects in the most effective and best way possible to achieve the desired business objective, budget, time, and quality metrics.
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership of cross-functional projects teams for the assigned projects.
- Adapt communication and management style as appropriate to most effectively manage the assigned project teams.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sammie Hicks on 09 374 7324.