Senior Project Manager
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-17 2019-10-12 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Springload https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/springload.jpg
At Springload, their mission is to make people lives better. They do this through continually learning and growing in a great work environment, making measurable improvements to their clients’ business, and by building digital products that their customers want to use. Springload offer unique, best-practice, tailor-made solutions to their clients. You’ll have an opportunity to work on some of New Zealand’s best-known brands, across a wide variety of projects.
Springload are seeking an experienced project manager to join their high-performing client service team, who will be dedicated to setting the standard in achieving successful outcomes and delivery for their clients.
The successful candidate will manage the planning, scope and delivery of multiple digital projects, as well as liaising with clients and the internal delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget, with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Make clients feel great. Cultivate a positive, friendly, supportive and respectful working relationship with them, and be their advocate at Springload.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure the strategy, scope and direction of each project is viable and feasible.
- Deeply care about clients’ business, offering strategic value and building additional work streams and services that grow client business.
- Work with the Client Service Director to coach the other members of the client service team in best practices around digital project and account management practices and techniques.
Desired attributes and experience:
- 5 years + experience in project management including knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Experience in all things digital, with a specific understanding of web technologies as it applies to websites and applications.
- Resilience and flexibility, with an adaptable approach.
- Strong organisation and communications skills, with the ability to tailor your approach.
- A team player, with a commitment to collaborative ways of working and proven people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including senior stakeholder management and the ability to write Statements of Work and Proposals.
- Experience managing fast paced projects and multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity for a digital project manager to take the next step in their career. They provide the environment for balanced work and play, with interesting and diverse project work and a vibrant office culture, and with plenty of room to grow.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.