Digital Project Manager, Kanban
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Van Vuuren
Date posted 5 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 it Auckland Auckland City Fringe NZ 1010 NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You'll be able to manage a number of projects with a variety of needs for a range of clients and have at least 3 years’ agency experience, ideally in a data-driven environment. You'll be naturally inquisitive and will get excited by data and the insights that can be unearthed from it.
As a project manager you will work with cutting-edge thinking and technology to deliver true, measurable value for clients. You will work alongside the client service and strategy teams to take client briefs, feedback, and provide updates. You will be responsible for collating estimates and scopes of work alongside the team leads, and for creating and owning timing plans, booking and managing resource, and delivering projects.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Ensure swift and accurate response to client requests
- Own the estimation, Scope of Work, and specification process, including documentation
- Contribute to project management process enhancement
- Brief the creative and technical teams
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience delivering technical and digital projects
- Demonstrable fundamentals of project management and delivery
- Timing plans
- Risk management
- Resource management
- Effective communication skills, including producing client-facing documents
- Understanding of Waterfall, Agile (Kanban), and how to best use aspects of each
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with MS Project, Team Gantt or similar PM software
This role has loads of opportunity to further grow and develop your skills and experience. This is a relaxed but committed and professional working environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Van Vuuren on 09 374 7313.