Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 24 November 20192019-11-24 2020-01-23 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR REANNZ
REANNZ (the Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand) work to provide high-performance network solutions for New Zealand’s top researchers and educators, who often need access to emerging technology and niche, creative solutions to achieve their ambitions. Through REANNZ, our members have access to a world-wide network that supports the global flow of data between researchers, educators and innovators, connecting them at speed to the tools, people, applications and resources they need to be successful in their fields, wherever they may be. Our ultimate purpose is to enable New Zealand’s research, education and innovation sectors to thrive in a data-intensive, digitally-enhanced world.
The core focus of the Project Manager role is to manage and drive all projects and initiatives, as well as driving pipeline management and creating, leading and supporting a project prioritisation model and workflow planning.
You will also help grow and shape the organisational culture, as REANNZ moves to uplift capability.
- Planning projects from established scoping activity.
- Resources coordination and levelling across relevant teams.
- Managing pipeline of upcoming work with Engagement team to plan and coordinate future effort requirements.
- Reviews/approves project plans for adherence to process and schedule conflicts.
- Acts as the communications conduit for the Engagement Teams, Senior Leadership and operational teams as and when e.g.: exception reporting and status updates.
- Projects tracking and status reporting.
- Methodology and process adherence and practice support with teams.
- Provide recommendations on future resourcing requirements based on needs.
Desired attributes and experience:
- Experience in project management and knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Resilience and flexibility, with an adaptable approach.
- Strong organisation and communications skills, with the ability to tailor your approach.
- A team player, with a commitment to collaborative ways of working.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience managing fast paced projects and multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to take the next step in their career. By joining REANNZ you will be able to directly impact positive and meaningful change, whilst contributing to research and Education both in New Zealand and on a global scale.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.