Agile Project Manager
Consultant Lisa Van Vuuren
Date posted 1 December 20192019-12-01 2020-01-30 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role requires a solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
Project Planning and Management
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Correct deviations from plans.
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Mentoring and developing team members
Process Management and Improvement
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Van Vuuren on 09 374 7313.