Salary Competitive rates
Consultant Sacha Philp
Date posted 11 June 2022auckland information-technology/project-manager 2022-06-12 2022-07-11 it Auckland Auckland NZ TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for Scrum Masters to for two key clients who are offering long term contracts through to 31st March 2023 (with possible extensions). With both Scrum Master roles, you would be joining large teach teams who are supporting key initiatives within their respective fields (Cyber and Digital) to deliver products and services in the future and aligning them with Agile and DevOps processes. Both technology teams offer large, collaborative and supportive colleagues.
Contract #1 – you would be joining an established Digital team supporting two key delivery squads. This role will suit a Scrum Master with experience leading development teams.
Contract #2 – you may be in a BA or Project Coordinator or Junior PM role currently, with a Scrum/Agile Certification. This is a step-up role, that you could use your existing skills and transition into this Scrum Master role. Supporting a Cyber team and working on a major Cyber transformation programme too. A great opportunity for development!
- Facilitating stand up and planning sessions
- Running project retrospectives
- Working with Product Owners to prioritise work
- Backlog grooming with teams
- User story management alongside business analysts
- Project delivery and reporting.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master working within Agile frameworks would be ideal but we are open to those stepping into a Scrum Master role (with Scrum Certification)
- Ability to translate technical requirements into practical outcome-focused solutions
- Ability to create clear, concise documentation including plans, estimates, proposals and reports
- Excellent relationship, facilitation and communication skills – ability to lead, influence and secure the right outcomes for the customer in a highly complex environment
- Dedicated commitment to achieving results with a transparent, inclusive and practical approach.
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting, excellent team player who can assimilate quickly into a high-performing team, please apply for these contract.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sacha Philp on 09 374 7309.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022We are on the look out for an experienced Tech Lead to join one of New Zealands leading organisations!
Salary: $110 - $120 per hourLocation: AucklandDate posted: 23 June 2022You will be using your skills and experience in test planning, analysis, test documentation and execution, working closely with your Programme Test Manager, Tech leads, SME’s, BA’s and integration test partners.
Salary: $130,000 - $155,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 13 June 2022* Competitive Salary * 10% Bonus * Flexible Working * Additional Insurance
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 June 2022About the company: Our client is know name in the financial sector and one of the largest financial institutes in New Zealand supporting New Zealanders to achieve their financial goals.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 17 May 2022As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you will bring your technical expertise across AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps and IaC to deliver the best solutions for our customers.