Junior Service Delivery Manager
Salary $45000 - $60000 per annum
Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 10 April 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill-set and gain experience under a global tech company. You will contribute to the growth and sustainability of the Business Solutions division through exceptional B2B customer service.
Sharp is a multinational company with state of the art, award winning technologies and a working environment that breeds success.
Sharp New Zealand is a steadily growing business with increasing market share and additional products and services being supported continually.
Sharp operates in a competitive and fast paced industry with plenty of personal growth and opportunity for the right candidate.
About the role:
The Junior Service Delivery Manager will be the main point of contact for B2B clients. They will schedule installs, manage the install schedule, and assist in the training of the installed solution. Internal and external communication skills need to be the strength of the successful candidate as they will be liaising between many departments and clients. Data reporting and having the ability to extrapolate data pivotal to installs and updates will comprise a large part of the role.
- Project manages, Schedule client installs, manage the schedule, train client on solution and create report for client and Service Delivery department
- Lead project meetings to provide internal and external updates
- System review – continue process improvement methodologies
- Reporting data – extrapolate data pivotal to installs and updates
- Recognise how issues occur and why. Create best solution and how to manage the situation
- Extensive customer service experience in a technical administrative role.
- Demonstrated ability to form effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal, technical & written communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically while delivering tactically
- High level of Excel and MS competency
- Knowledge of process management
- Someone who is resourceful, confident, tenacious and champions change
In return, you'll be working for a global tech company that offers a great culture and amazing development opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Ferguson on 09 374 7314.