IT Asset Management Analyst
Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Ana McCormack
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great opportunity for an Asset Management Analyst with experience in hardware/software licensing to work for a large organisation.
A growing organisation is seeking an innovative and driven Asset Management Analyst to further strengthen their dynamic CBD based team.
About the role:
It will be your responsibility to run the day-to-day IT Asset Management processes.
- Help with administration of all hardware and software over their lifecycles using the IT Asset Management system and processes
- Ensure that processes are embedded in the organisation and continuously
- Perform software publisher true-ups and audit requests
- Plan, procure, monitor and record software licenses, and monitor compliance against vendor contracts
- 5+ years experience in an asset/ inventory/ stock related role within a large organisation or experience in a Helpdesk position
- Software licensing knowledge is desirable
- Experience in IT hardware and software audit processes
- Knowledge of asset management principles and practices and experience with an IT Asset Management system.
This is initially a 2 month contract but will more than likely go permanent.