Desktop Support Engineer
Consultant Dave Gordon
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-31 it Auckland Auckland Newmarket NZ NZD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for an engineer keeping up with the forefront of technology, to help a large organisation as they embark on a journey to implement collaboration tools such as SharePoint Online, Teams and Slack as part of a wider IT Transformation. You will provide expert support for these tools across the organisation, and your extensive Office 365 background will help you establish what tools work where and are likely to lead to the biggest benefit.
A successful organisation that provide essential utilities to the people of Auckland daily.
A Desktop Support Engineer role that centres around the Office 365 suite of products, supporting users across the business to adopt these products and advise and support on what products work best for any given situation.
- Extensive proven experience in a Desktop Support focussed position.
- Demonstrable expertise around the Office 365 suite.
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical stakeholders in a digestible manner.
- Good understanding of digital technologies and modern policies and practices.
- Provide expert support for collaboration and productivity tools, specifically within Office 365.
- Onboard new users and enable them to have access to all relevant systems they need from day one.
- Configure user devices (desktop, laptop and mobile), and work with users to ensure that this is fit for purpose.
- Maximise efficient of existing desktops and supporting software.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dave Gordon on 09 374 7305.