Salary Competitive Base Salary
Consultant Georgia Kenning
Date posted 17 May 2022auckland information-technology/telecommunications 2022-06-06 2022-07-16 telecommunications Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a dynamic and collaborative technology team.
In this role, you will support successful delivery initiatives through the provision of project coordination within a large programme and team.
You will have excellent relationship building and organisational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple demands. You must have project coordination experience preferably in a large technology division supporting continuous project delivery and managing financials. The ability to be flexible and pick up new tasks is crucial.
• Management of project financials (tracking of all actuals vs forecasts etc)
• Prepare project status reports and presentations
• Manage a multiple of logs – risks, issues, dependencies, actions
• Experience in a coordination role in large corporate environment with a focus on Agile tech delivery
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Solid experience using of project management tools, such as Jira
• Experience with scheduling, meeting minutes, reporting and coordinating meetings
• Strong analytical skills
• An understanding of ERP tools such as SAP and/or Microsoft D365
• Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
• Collaborative, team player
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not recieved correspondance within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Kenning on 09-374 7300