Senior Java Developers (Full Stack)
Consultant Trish Burgess
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A large environment, with multiple in-house applications and a variety of Agile digital projects, our client is looking for a number of talented Senior Full Stack Java Developers.
We are interested in talented customer-focussed Developers who have a can-do attitude. If you are open to moving into new technologies as well as taking a leadership role, this would be a great opportunity. Your willingness to be courageous and take on technologies and projects that may be a stretch for you will be a key to your success in this team.
- Developing, testing and implementing software solutions in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Taking the lead on trialling then introducing new technologies and frameworks
- Contributing to the effective management of an effective release and deployment schedule
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Complete familiarity with all elements of software development, from database through to UI & API
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with some of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Backbase, ForgeRock, Finacle
- Angular, Apache Camel
- Integration technologies
- A background in Agile development environments
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Trish Burgess on 04 471 9745.