Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to join a renowned New Zealand company as their QA Manager. Help drive and lead their technical transformation and ensure QA practices are implemented and fostered throughout your team and wider organisation. Motivate, lead and develop your people.
Renowned and trusted New Zealand based company embarking on a significant technology transformation to enable its strategy of becoming a digital disrupter.
About the role:
Help define the agile quality practices and supporting test automation frameworks to be followed and used within my client’s agile adoption journey. Facilitate the inter-team communication across all agile projects and define the measurement and reporting metrics that will be presented to senior management and business stakeholders.
Motivate, lead and develop your people to unlock their potential and to champion a quality culture at the core to the agile delivery capacity. Be the advocate of QA throughout the organisation and provide technical expertise for your team.
- Establish agile QA Practices
- Ensure Agile QA’s are operating to consistent standards
- Set up of automated testing capability across organisation
- Proven experience within Agile Quality Assurance Test Engineer roles
- 8+ years’ experience in team leadership roles
- Strong leadership experience including IT delivery management, fiscal management and people management
- Thorough understanding of SDLC with an emphasis on agile delivery practices
- Thorough understanding and experience of automated testing and automated testing frameworks in an Agile context
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience working within a transitional environment
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.