Consultant Trish Burgess
Date posted 17 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
One of New Zealands oldest brands, who has fast become an industry leader in the Digital space. An employer of choice who promote excellence and foster a collaborative culture is seeking awesome Android Developers to join their digital team.
We’re on the hunt for a couple of Android developers who are talented, authentic and curious. Android Developers who are passionate about their craft but always eager to grow. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a truly Agile business, co-located with your Product team that is made up of Developers, Testers, BA’s and a Product Owner. You’ll be lucky enough to work with a cross-functional team that will be as passionate as you are about delivering great customer experiences.
Ideally, we want someone to come in and hit the ground running, someone capable of getting stuck into the code and solving problems all day every day and loving it.
You’ll need to be highly customer centric, adept at putting the needs of the first and using that as inspiration. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s most innovative digital teams, a team that’s going to challenge and support you at the same time.
- Work in a cross functional team to creatively solve customer problems by designing outstanding solutions
- Engaging a wide range of stakeholders all across the business, from technical to leadership
- Working on industry leading projects designed to make the user experience outstanding
- You will be working in a cross-functional team and you will also be tasked with coaching and mentoring of more junior members.
- Demonstrable experience in Android development and a background in Java
- Experience gained in an Agile development environment
- You would stand out from the crowd with experience in Kotlin
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly Agile environment within an organisation that is leading the way in the Digital space. Join an amazing team with one of the best cultures and fantastic benefits.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Trish Burgess on 04 471 9745.