Intermediate Software Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to join an established team as their valued Intermediate Software Developer on a permanent basis. Work with both senior and junior developers who help grow the development family.
Overview of the company
An excellent opportunity to join a renowned New Zealand owned and operated software company who are focused on their customers and the optimisation of productive software experiences. The environment is casual and outcomes focused. Join a team and company who are focused on cultural excellence and who are a leading SaaS space.
About the role:
Work alongside senior developers and help build out your skillset in this Greenfields opportunity while delivering complex software solutions. Be a part of the Auckland-based product team in a hands-on role that will see you deliver new software solutions with a focus on front-end development. Work as part of a small but innovative and passionate product team within a complex and rewarding work environment.
- Work closely with local and global development teams, architects and application teams
- Convert existing applications over to HTML5
- Work on real-time tracking software
- At least 3+ years commercial experience in HTML front end interface design and development
- Knowledge of Typescript, MVVM, JQuery, and T-SQL
- Excellent communication skills and ability/desire to work in a team-based collaborative environment
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.