IOS Mobile App Developer
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking an iOS Mobile App Developer to work in Swift and Objective C.
Overview of the company
Award winning digital agency that focuses on designing and building the best and most effective user experiences across a range of industries.
About the role:
As an iOS Mobile App Developer, you will be involved in building mobile apps for some of New Zealand's most iconic brands. You will think creatively and constantly look for new ways to innovate.
Ideally you will have strong commercial experience working with both Swift and Objective C and solid experience in Git.
In this role you will be working with web services and various message formats esp. SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JWT.
In this role you will be working with a wide range of devices, resolutions, pixel densities and capabilities. You will work alongside the best UI and UX designers and developers in the business.
• 3+ years commercial experience developing native iOS applications
• Commercial experience with both Swift and Obj. C
• Understanding of dependency management and task automation
• Solid experience with git
• Experience with working with web services and various message formats esp. SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JWT
• Experience with CocoaPods
• Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
• Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
• Experience working with a range of devices, resolutions, pixel densities and capabilities
• Experience optimising performance, managing CPU utilisation, memory usage etc
• Knowledge of OS and device limitations
• Experience with C / C++
• Experience with React Native
• Experience with NodeJS, Ruby and or PHP frameworks
• Experience with Fastlane
You will be located in the heart of Wellington city in their brand-new office. Receive an extra bonus of 5 weeks annual leave and a day off on your birthday.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.