Intermediate Front-End Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to join an established team as their valued Intermediate Front End Developer on a permanent basis. Work with both senior and junior developers who help grow the development family.
Overview of the company
An excellent opportunity to join a renowned New Zealand owned and operated software company who are focused on their customers and the optimisation of productive software experiences. The environment is casual and outcomes focused. Join a team and company who are focused on cultural excellence and who are a leading SaaS space.
About the role:
Be a part of the Auckland-based product team in a hands-on role that will see you deliver new software solutions with a focus on front-end development of this developing product. You will be working on a real-time product with a bi-monthly release cycle. Work as part of a small but innovative and passionate product team within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Work closely with local and global development teams, architects and application teams
- Convert existing applications over to HTML5
- Work on real-time tracking software
- Mentor junior developers and develop your own leadership and mentor capability
- 3+ years commercial experience in HTML front end interface design and development
- Experience in Typescript and Knockout
- Excellent communication skills and ability/desire to work in a team-based collaborative environment
Career opportunities / selling points
- Career progression and real investment from senior developers and mentors
- The chance for you to mentor junior developers and build your own capacity as a leader
- Work in a truly supportive and collaborative tight-knit team
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.