Salary Competitive Rate
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 25 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Exciting opportunity for a CRM Developer to work in Azure on Office 365
This organisation is seeking a CRM Developer to join one of their cross-functional teams to work on a large initiative as one of their banking systems is now in the cloud.
In this role you will be developing and creating integration web services and Plug-in Development along with Plug-in workflows. You will be primarily focused on project work using the latest technologies; developing in C# and Office 365 in Azure.
As a flexible and dynamic CRM Developer, you will have a strong understanding in Dynamics CRM 2016, Office 365 and C#.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have agile experience, a pragmatic approach with aa proactive attitude and be willing to help others succeed and work collaboratively.
- Current experience with configuration, development, and support of Dynamics CRM 2013/15/16 and Office 365
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Developing and creating integration web services
- Plug-in and workflows
- Solid experience of working in Agile environments
- Dynamics CRM 2016
- Office 365
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in Azure
- Integration of dynamics with other enterprise services
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Developer to work at a great location in the Wellington CBD You will be on a daily rate which is paid weekly.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.