Senior Java Developer
Salary attractive package
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A large environment, with multiple in-house applications and a variety of Agile digital projects, our client is looking for a number of talented Senior Full Stack Java Developers in the contract and permanent space.
We are interested in talented Senior Java Developers who have a can-do attitude. If you are open to moving into new technologies as well as taking a leadership role, this would be a great opportunity. Your willingness to be courageous and take on technologies and projects that may be a stretch for you will be a key to your success in this team.
This role is predominately back end heavy and you will be apart of a cross-functional team filled with Developers, iOS Developers, Android Developers and Scrum Masters.
- Developing, testing and implementing software solutions in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Taking the lead on trialling then introducing new technologies and frameworks
- Contributing to the effective management of an effective release and deployment schedule
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Ideally skilled in: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber and Selenium
- Complete familiarity with all elements of software development, from database through to UI & API
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with some of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Backbase, ForgeRock, Finacle
- Angular, Apache Camel
- Integration technologies
- A background in Agile development environments
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.