SQL Database Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Scotts
Date posted 2 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The SQL Database Developer is responsible for the maintenance of existing SQL data flows as well as Alteryx workflows.
Overview of the company
Our client is a leading retailer in the Australasian market and is leading the way with innovation. They are looking to make their customers lives easier through the development of new technologies.
About the role:
The purpose of this team is to deliver insightful information to the wider business to improve decision making in an operational / manufacturing environment. The SQL Database Developer will be responsible for working with complex data sets and turning them into perceptive information.
- Mapping complicated datasets and building robust workflows allowing other team members to consume data in their areas of expertise
- Building strong relationships with key business stakeholders and highlighting potential process improvement opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of Alteryx
- Experience with Tableau beneficial
- Strong SQL experience
- Exposure to VBA
- An analytical mindset and proactive attitude
Career opportunities / selling points
Opportunity to join a fantastic team, with a great work ethic and growing possibilities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Scotts on 09 374 7300.