Full Stack .Net Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 2 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is the perfect role for a .NET developer who wants to be instrumental in the establishment of an in-house development team down the line. You will be responsible for putting together an initial MVP then working with other stakeholder groups to deliver this.
Overview of the company
A Kiwi business working with some of New Zealand’s largest companies. They are heavily focussed on sustainability and the environment. This company are all about culture and creating the best working environment for all.
About the role:
The full stack .NET developer will take charge of back end and front end digital interface development and API integration. You will work in an Agile way on user flows, API creation, and production delivery with relevant stakeholder groups. You will be the first of a potential in-house development team, creating the initial MVP based on client needs.
- Recognise and implement user-centred design best practice including analytics and research.
- Work with the Head of Proposition Design to present ideas to stakeholders via prototypes and mock-ups.
- Code and design for existing and new products and interfaces.
- API development on the Azure platform.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Science, Software Development, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Front End and Back End development in API environments.
- Experience in an Agile and collaborative environment.
Career opportunities / selling points
A brilliant opportunity for a confident .NET developer that can work just as well autonomously as they can in a team environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.