Location Wellington CentralCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Contracting opportunity with one of NZ Largest financial organisations, who has successfully adopted an enterprise wide agile and scrum approach.
Our client is seeking a motivated and passionate Scrum Master to join their Data Team, that is cross-functional and made up of talented Developers, Business Analyst, Testers and DevOps Consultants.
Ideally you will be skilled as a Scrum Master in the Data space or have a technical background.
Being the Scrum Master you will coordinate daily stand ups, planning, review, retrospective and refinements and have a pragmatic approach to agile, know all the ideas behind it and be comfortable working in the grey. You will facilitate the team to succeed and work together.
This role would suit someone with an open mind who is caring and can drive change as you will create high performing teams, based on collaboration, integrity and have a growth mindset but at the same time be able to introduce a fun team culture.
- Coordinating daily stand ups, planning, review, retrospective and refinements
- Coaching and mentoring squads and the organisation in terms of scrum and scaling agile practices
- Experience in delivering end to end Agile methodologies and compliance in order to add value to their existing team
- Displaying servant leadership and encouraging agile best practice
- Facilitate and encourage teams to use visual management
- Encouraging your team to identify and remove impediments
- Being a leader helping identify risk and managing issues
- 6+ months experience in a Scrum Master role
- A certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification
- A real agilest
- Being a natural leader
- Ideally have experience with continuous delivery, integration and deployment and DevOps
- Flexible in your approach
- Practical Scrum theories
- Understanding and implementing the SaFe framework
- Very strong agile delivery management experience
- If you are looking for a positive change then this is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.