Salary $85,000 - $95,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Jarrett
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-26 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Full stack Java development, creating API’s and transition to AWS
This small, NZ owned software company provides software, hosting and operational management systems for processing client data.
About the role:
As a Java developer, you will be optimising an existing product by tidying up legacy code, the addition of API’s, and transition to AWS.
This is an end to end role; you will be joining a close-knit team of technical developers, responsible for analysis, design, build, modification and testing.
• Participate in requirements analysis and design
• Full stack programming
• Test, deployment and support
• Full Stack Development using enterprise Java
• Commercial experience with frameworks such as Junit, Maven and Spring, ideally Spring Batch
• Exposure to API’s and AWS
• A background in Agile development, particularly Scrum
This is a supportive and social team environment with opportunities to learn through technical mentoring.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Jarrett on 04 471 9745.