Senior .NET Developer
Salary Competitive Salary, Flat structure
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 10 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to join an established team as their Senior .NET Developer on a permanent basis in their CBD office location.
Overview of the company
A renowned business with a passion for the experience of the customer and end users. Focused on changing the way the customer utilises products and services provided.
Join a technology team who are delivering industry leading solutions to its staff and customers. With a clear strategy that requires in-house technology development expertise mixed with off the shelf, world class applications.
This is a well-known and iconic business who places real value on their people and their work.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with senior developers that are delivering new functionality every week. These in-house systems include; web applications, API, identity management, data warehouse, website, image/document management and transaction systems.
Reporting into the CIO, you would be working in an established team of developers and wider team of technology professionals.
- Deliver new functionalities that include; web applications, API, identity management, data warehouse, website, image/document management and transaction systems.
- Leadership and mentorship of junior and intermediate developers
- Developing and maintaining applications in a medium to large scale business.
- Initially working within the Identity Management Team, with the opportunity to move in to the Web and API scrum teams to ensure development of your full stack skills.
- X6 years commercial experience developing and supporting applications within a medium to large scale business.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Tech Stack (x4 years + experience in .NET, C#, Web API, ASP.NET/MVC. jQuery, LINQ, CSS, HTML).
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.x and Open ID Connect.
- Enjoy working in an open and collaborative team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team and company who highly value their people, who look in-wards for career development and promotion, and who are collaborative in all they do.
Work in a team where your expertise and skills are valued, your hard-work will be rewarded and flexibility and family/home time are always taken into account.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.