Consultant David Ferguson
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Exciting opportunity with one of the top professional services organisations in New Zealand. Control of the ICT learning environment and resources.
Overview of the company
One of the top professional services organisations in New Zealand and globally.
About the role:
You will be a representative for all technology activity in the business. Work with various teams within the company to design and deliver IT training.
- Prepare the learning environment and resources
- Work with Support Lead, and Technical Concierge on Problem Management by identifying issues involved with training
- Maintenance of ICT articles, knowledge base and FAQ’s
- Communication and coordination of technology projects, enabling smooth transition of change
- IT Degree or related IT qualifications
- Has provided training or presented to large audiences
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change life cycle
- Technical knowledge of MS Windows, Active Directory
- Process driven organisational skills
- Ability to explain IT issues in business language
- Available to work 7.5 hour rostered shifts between 7:30 am to 6 pm
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Ferguson on 09 374 7314.