Senior .NET Developer
Salary Competitive Salary, Flat structure
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-31 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity to join an established team as their Senior .NET Developer on a permanent basis in their CBD office location.
Overview of the company
A renowned business with a passion for the experience of the customer and end users. Focused on changing the way the customer utilises products and services provided.
Join a technology team who are delivering industry leading solutions to its staff and customers. With a clear strategy that requires in-house technology development expertise mixed with off the shelf, world class applications.
This is a well-known and iconic business who places real value on their people and their work.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to work with senior developers that are delivering new functionality every week. These in-house systems include; web applications, API, identity management, data warehouse, website, image/document management and transaction systems.
Reporting into the CIO, you would be working in an established team of developers and wider team of technology professionals.
- Deliver new functionalities that include; web applications, API, identity management, data warehouse, website, image/document management and transaction systems.
- Leadership and mentorship of junior and intermediate developers
- Developing and maintaining applications in a medium to large scale business.
- Initially working within the Identity Management Team, with the opportunity to move in to the Web and API scrum teams to ensure development of your full stack skills.
- X6 years commercial experience developing and supporting applications within a medium to large scale business.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Tech Stack (x4 years + experience in .NET, C#, Web API, ASP.NET/MVC. jQuery, LINQ, CSS, HTML).
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.x and Open ID Connect.
- Enjoy working in an open and collaborative team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team and company who highly value their people, who look in-wards for career development and promotion, and who are collaborative in all they do.
Work in a team where your expertise and skills are valued, your hard-work will be rewarded and flexibility and family/home time are always taken into account.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.