Senior Full Stack .Net Developers
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known household name with a great culture. You will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions as well as being a mentor for junior members of the team.
Overview of the company:
A leading retailer in the Australasian market who is paving the way forward with innovation. They are looking to make their customers lives easier through the development of new technologies.
About the role:
This is a senior position focusing on ensuring the software solutions delivered are of the highest standard and quality and meet the needs of the business. You will have a hand in designing, developing, and testing these solutions using best practices of development. You will be working on scalable solutions closely with the delivery team and testers.
- Ensure all developed software solutions are scalable, high quality, and meet the highest expectations.
- Work collaboratively with testers, project managers, and BAs.
- Mentorship and coaching responsibilities.
- Contribute to setting the standard of development best practice within the business.
• Agile and commercial development experience necessary.
• Experience in commercial and web development environments.
• A bonus would be knowledge of NPM and WebPack as well as CICD and release management exposure.
Career opportunities / selling points
Competitive salary, great environment, the opportunity to join this company in a time of growth, excellent work culture and central office location.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.