Intermediate Front End Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity to join a trusted company as their Intermediate Front End Developer on a permanent basis.
Overview of the company
A widely recognised and respected New Zealand organisation who provide services for New Zealanders nation-wide from roadside assistance, insurance, finance, travel and advice.
About the role:
Join the companys Digital and Platform team as their Intermediate Front End Developer. Work within a cross-function team comprised of UX, Designers, Development and Data Specialists on the company’s digital platforms.
The team is growing! The successfule candidate will be a skilled Front-End Developer to join the ranks, work on existing web properties and help to deliver new digital platforms.
• Work on existing web properties and digital platforms
• Empower customers to ensure their digital needs are met is paramount to this team and role
• Single-page web applications
• Mobile Applications
• Experience developing single-page responsive web apps – experience with React/Angular are ideal
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written, you will be a strong collaborator and enjoy working within a cross-function and agile team
• Ecommerce experience, A/B testing, analytics and mobile app experience highly advantageous
Career opportunities / selling points
• You will be joining a supportive company and team (monthly 1:1’s to ensure your career development and pathway is laid out-out and you are supported).
• Real mentorship and guidance.
• Discounts on company’s products and services
• Free life insurance
• Heavily discounted car and contents insurance
• $200 annual Well-being Prezzie card for you to spend on “what makes you happy”
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.