Development Team Lead
Salary Competitive Salary, Leadership role, Additional company benefits
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and iconic company as their Development Team Lead.
Overview of the company
Renowned and trusted New Zealand based company embarking on a significant technology transformation to enable its strategy of becoming a digital disrupter.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company who is undergoing a significant technology transformation to enable its strategy of becoming a digital disrupter.
You will be joining an established team of professionals and leading a large dev team and drive change towards modern agile and development practices.
• Facilitation in defining the development practices to be followed and used in the company’s agile adoption journey.
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and help to shape the DevOps culture.
• Motivating, leading and developing your people to unlock their potential and to champion an engineering culture at the core of the agile delivery capability.
• Provide thought leadership in the practices and artefacts supporting the development and DevOps roles within the company.
• At least 5 years commercial experience in leading development of DevOps teams and strong leadership experience including IT delivery management, fiscal management and people leadership.
• Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle with a particular emphasis and passion for agile delivery practices.
• Thorough understanding and experience of development, preferably DevOps in an Agile context.
• Technical experience with .NET and Java technologies.
Great leadership opportunity
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.