Senior .NET Developer
Salary Competitive Salary, Flexible working hours
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and company as their new Senior .NET Developer on a permanent basis.
Overview of the company
A technology driven company who pride themselves on their goal; “To be the most loved telecommunications”.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to join a company and team who have technology at the heart of all they do.
You will join one of the scrum teams as their Senior .Net Developer to deliver great outcomes for the company and customers alike.
• You will be a high-performing, energetic individual joining one of the existing Scrum teams.
• At least 5years commercial experience using .NET, .NET Core and experience developing Restful API’s.
• Experience with modern JS web framework/library such as Vue, Angular, React etc
• Experience in SWL Server and ORM (Entity Framework. nHibernate, dapper etc).
• Experience in GIT, VSO/Azure DevOps would be advantageous.
Career opportunities / selling points
Paid training and continued professional development
Flexible working hours
Discounted health insurance
Discounted broadband and power
Never work your anniversary day again
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.