Senior .Net Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting & fast-paced company in a time of growth as their new Senior .Net Developer.
Overview of the company
A unique digital innovation studio that works with bleeding edge technologies alongside some of the world’s most innovative and well-known brands, bringing products and services to life both in New Zealand and overseas.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity to join an established development team as their Senior .Net Developer.
You will be working on a cutting-edge innovation stream of work in a design-centric mobile application for one of the biggest companies in New Zealand.
- Use your skills to work on projects that include cloud, machine learning, deep learning, hardware, 3D printing, natural language processing, computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VT and interactive 3D.
- Work alongside other senior and intermediate developers to deliver design-centric solutions for mobile applications.
- At least six years commercial experience with C#.NET (with some CORE)
- Well versed working in an agile environment and can demonstrate your experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms (experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus)
- Strong demonstrated skills in architecture of backend applications, ability to lead backend development from scratch and enforcing best practice
- Senior position
- CBD location
- Flexible working hours
- Creative team
- Fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Work with emerging technologies
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.