Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity to join an established team and company in a Web Management capacity to deliver the go-to market plan for online channels.
Overview of the company
A well-established, renowned and reputable retail brand that supplies to Kiwi’s nation-wide is now seeking to bring on a new member to their ranks.
Formed in the late 50’s, this privately owned and passionately operated company are committed to helping each of their customers with expert tools and advice.
About the role:
Tasked with delivering the go-to market plan via a combination of owned, earned and paid online channels. The Web manager ensures integration of both content and ecommerce strategies and will retain the capability to assist in the delivery of all areas on the company’s online presence.
- Lead the ongoing optimisation of key digital marketing channels ensuring they operate with the upmost efficiency and deliver a highly engaging customer experience.
- Communicate channel strategies, performance and opportunities to the wider marketing and merchandise teams on a regular basis to ensure optimal channel buy-in.
- Deliver optimised reach and engagement through the online channel by conducting the necessary experiments, generating and interpreting reports to identify changes in market conditions, customer behaviours and areas of opportunity.
- At least three years commercial experience in the same or similar role
- HTML design skills utilising responsive development frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with enterprise level content management systems and high level capability within search engine optimisation
- Capability within fundamental web marketing tools such as google analytics & webmaster tools
- Leadership position
- 1 year Fixed Term Maternity Leave cover
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.