Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-10 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Overview of the Company:
This company is a strong player in the financial services sector, be it insurance, banking, life insurance or superannuation. Having such a diverse portfolio of brands and teams means that people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility of a small one.
Customers are at the heart of every decision and this is what will guide the focus on a user-centred approach.
There is a big focus on there being more to life than work, which is why they offer flexible work arrangements and leave options to support all employees’ personal lives. There is a range of benefits, and this organisation is consistently recognised as a great place to work.
About the role:
The team aspires to connect customers with solutions that they will value. You will be delivering the technology and services this organisation can offer their customers.
You are a Software Engineer who exists to deliver outstanding business results and building appealing digital applications to boost the optimal user experience.
- Working collaboratively with the UX/Design team and Java back-end developers to bridge the gap between the optimal user experience and technical implementation.
- Build and execute test plans.
- Draw from business requirements to build well-architected solutions that best leverage the AEM platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Adobe platform, including AEM/CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM.
- Preferably experience working with Adobe Experience Manager, but this can be taught.
- Experience in using Jenkins and AWS
- Familiarity with related Adobe products such as Analytics, Campaign, Target, Audience Manager, etc.
- Great CBD location
- strong brand
- career progression
- generous benefits package
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.