Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-01-17 it Wellington NZ NZD 70 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Work for an award winning digital agency who focus on designing and building the best and most effective user experiences across a range of diverse industries. They focus on Digital Strategies, UX/UI Design, Visual Design, User Testing, Web/Mobile App Development, you'll be involved in building websites, web applications and mobile apps for a variety of NZ biggest names.
You will be in the heart of the city in their brand-new office in central Wellington working with some of the most talented Developers and Designers who work in a collaborative fun group.
- Strong in React
- Willingness to travel for work as required, mostly to main cities in NZ occasionally overnight
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and across platforms
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn.
Proven Experience With:
- CMS platforms, in particular SilverStripe
- Package managers like Composer, Bower, RubyGems, Bundler and NPM
Experience With The Following Is Desirable But Not Necessary:
- Ruby and Ruby based frameworks like Rails and Sinatra
- Mobile first development practice
- Strong working knowledge developing for cross-platform/browser compatibility
- Native mobile app development (Kotlin/Java and/or Swift/Obj. C)
- SCSS (BEM/ITCSS)
In this role you will get an hourly rate which is paid weekly and you even have the opportunity of going permanent.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.