Senior Android or iOS Developer
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-01-17 it Wellington NZ NZD 80 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Being a passionate energetic Senior Android or iOS Developer you will help innovate, develop, test, and distribute product solutions into the hands of NZ customers.
Work for one of the largest financial players in the market who promote excellence and fun culture who are looking to grow and seeking both a Senior Android and iOS Developer to join their Digital Teams.
You will be in a cross-functional team along side Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Architects and other talented Android and iOS Developers.
You will be working on one of New Zealands' most popular mobile apps and you will help this organisation to innovate, develop, test, and distribute product solutions into the hands of NZ customers.
In this role you will design, code, test, correct and handle large documents and complex programs as well as program modifications using agreed standards to achieve a well-engineered result. You will also take part in reviews of your own work and lead reviews of your colleague's work.
Key Requirements and responsibilities:
• Agile experience.
• Working on (developing and upgrading) web-pages and application.
• Develop initiatives and new features introduced to banking channels.
• Strong communication skills both written and oral.
• Commercial or private organisation experience.
• Comfortable to learn, validate, develop your existing and new skills.
• Design, code, test, and document in tight cycles as a team.
• Collaborate, analyse, and implement change based on customer and product needs.
• They iterate to automate what they build and then need to deploy and release.
Technical skills needed:
• Knowledge across networking, database, user interface and API
• Experience in continuous build, deployment and release using Chef Automate, Jenkins CI and FastLane.
• Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs
• Learning new programming languages, tools and software solutions is a passion of yours.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle, using Agile methodologies
This is an exciting opportunity working with a true Agile and DevOps organisation in the CBD and working with this organisation, you’ll find a positive, enthusiastic work place with plenty of challenges, inspiration and support.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.