Intermediate Automation Test Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 it Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and company as their new intermediate automation test analyst on a permanent basis. Based in their Auckland CBD offices, you will work within an established team and company, reporting into senior developers and CIO.
Overview of the company:
A renowned business with a passion for the experience of the customer and end users. Focused on changing the way the customer utilises products and services provided.
Join a technology team who are delivering industry leading solutions to its staff and customers. With a clear strategy that requires in-house technology development expertise mixed with off the shelf, world class applications.
This is a well-known and iconic business who places real value on their people and their work.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and company as their new Intermediate Automation Test Analyst.
This role includes both manual and automation testing, where you will work alongside senior test analyst to maintain and execute automated tests to validate system functionality and performance.
• Analyst test results and work with development teams throughout all stages of software development and quality assurance process.
• Reporting into the CIO, you will work closely with other testers, developers, IT Operations and Infrastructure teams, following Agile methodologies.
• The current focus is automation testing of API, the company’s website and data warehouse with the potential to automate more web applications.
• At least 3 years commercial experience working with both manual and automation test environments.
• Proven commercial experience working with C#, Specflow, SQL Servers, Jmeter, Blazmeter and Selenium.
• You will have high attention to detail, be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills.
• ISTQB qualification.
Career opportunities / selling points
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team and company who highly values their people, who look in-wards for career development and promotion, and who are collaborative in all they do.
Work in a team where your expertise and skills are valued, your hard-work will be rewarded and flexibility and family/home time are always taken into account.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.