Salary Competitive Rate
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 it Auckland 29 Customs street West NZ 1010 NZD 100 125 125 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Overview of the company:
This company is a strong player in the financial services sector. Having such a diverse portfolio of brands and teams means that people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility of a small one.
Customers are at the heart of every decision and this is what will guide the focus on a user-centred approach.
There is a big focus on there being more to life than work, which is why they offer flexible work arrangements and leave options to support all employees’ personal lives. There is a range of benefits, and this organisation is consistently recognised as a great place to work.
About the role:
The team aspires to connect customers with solutions that they will value. You will be delivering the technology and services this organisation can offer their customers.
As an AEM Developer, you are a Senior Software Engineer who exists to deliver outstanding business results and building appealing digital applications to boost the optimal user experience.
- Working collaboratively with the UX/Design team and Java back-end developers to bridge the gap between the optimal user experience and technical implementation.
- Build and execute test plans.
- Draw from business requirements to build well-architected solutions that best leverage the AEM platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Adobe platform, including AEM/CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM
- Strong commercial experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (hands-on experience building sites)
- Experience in using Jenkins and AWS
- Familiarity with related Adobe products such as Analytics, Campaign, Target, Audience Manager, etc.
Career opportunities / selling points
Great CBD location, strong brand, career progression and a generous benefits package
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.