Web Technical Lead
Salary Competitive Salary, Flexible working hours
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 it Auckland NZ NZD 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-pace digital agency as their Web Technical Lead in their Britomart based offices.
Overview of the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a creative and fast-paced digital agency and help to pioneer their first Auckland based development team as their Web Tech Lead.
Work alongside your Auckland team of Designers and BA’s, as well as another large team of Developers and Designers in Wellington.
A creative company who pride themselves on their creativity and human centred design. Work in a collaborative environment and be instrumental in the build-out of their Auckland development team.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for the over-all architecture, execution and organisation of the development effort on small to large-scale technical engagements.
This Technical Lead position requires functional knowledge of a wide variety of languages and expert-knowledge of technical architects and content management systems. You will be involved in building websites, web applications and mobile apps for a variety of clients. You will be responsible for translating requirements into architecture and design documents that van be used for client buy-in, as well as their team to actually create viable solutions.
• You will be involved in building websites, web applications and mobile applications and mobile apps for a variety of clients. There is no shortage of projects to integrate, create custom modules to build or develop onto existing.
• As a senior member of the team. You will be providing input into processes and technologies adopted and championing code quality through peer review and automation.
• This position involves frequent client contact; therefore the successful application will have excellent communication skills and be well versed with stakeholder and client engagement. You will be comfortable presenting and meeting with clients on a regular basis and have a knack for communicating technical terms to non-technical people.
• This is an excellent hands-on role where you will be central to the company’s efforts in growing their web development practice in Auckland.
• Experience delivering large scale projects using; Modern PHP development practice e.g. OOPHP, PSR Standards, Composer etc.
• Willingness to travel is required – this role will include travel to Wellington; occasionally overnight.
Career opportunities / selling points
Work in a place where your ideas and input are valued.
Never work on your birthday again!
Plan multiple holidays with your whopping 5 weeks of annual leave.
Join an innovative and fresh company.
Work with some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.