Senior Automation Test Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 it Auckland NZ NZD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and company as their new senior automation test analyst on a permanent basis.
Overview of the company
A renowned business with a passion for the experience of the customer and end users. Focussed on changing the way the customer utilises products and services provided.
Join a technology team who are delivering industry leading solutions to its staff and customers. With a clear strategy that requires in-house technology development expertise mixed with off the shelf, world class applications.
This is a well-known and iconic business who places real value on their people and their work.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team and company in a Senior Test Analyst capacity.
You will be involved in predominantly automation but there will be a requirement to do some manual work. You will be working alongside other senior and intermediate test analysts to maintain and execute automated tests to validate system functionality and performance.
• Analyse test results and work with development teams throughout all stages of software development and quality assurance process.
• Reporting into the CIO, you will work closely with other testers, developers, IT Operations and Infrastructure teams, following Agile methodologies.
• The current focus is automation testing of API, the company’s website and data warehouse with the potential to automate more web applications.
• At least x4 years commercial experience as an Automation Test Analyst working predominantly with automation test tools (as opposed to manual).
• Excellent skill in C#, Selenium, Specflow, SQL Servers, JMeter and Blazmeter.
• ISTQB certification
• High attention to detail, be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team and company who highly value their people, who look in-wards for career development and promotion, and who are collaborative in all they do.
Work in a team where your expertise and skills are valued, your hard-work will be rewarded and flexibility and family/home time are always taken into account.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.