Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Auckland NZ NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and well known New Zealand company in this newly created role as their specialist applications developer.
Overview of the company
A well-known, and uniquely Kiwi organisation that underpins Auckland’s economy. This company is run like a corporate environment but with a focus on positive team culture and working environment.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity to join an established and growing team.
You will work alongside other experienced developers to support improvements to core business applications.
Newly created role!
• Work closely with an established team to support improvements to core business applications.
• Work closely and build working relationships with application vendors and internal business teams who use these applications.
• Optimise and continually improve on BAU.
• Ability to hit the ground running and get up to speed quickly – self management and excellent communication skills are a must
• Must have strong (3+ years) commercial experience using Microsoft SharePoint as well as commercial experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX & CRM.
• Strong vendor and stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement of business processes that has delivered improvements in operational efficiency.
• Experience facilitating change.
Career opportunities / selling points
• Free on-site parking at their central Auckland location.
• Option to join on-site company gym at heavily discounted rate.
• Option to join company group-fitness classes with shuttle transport to and from throughout the working week.
• Emphasis on positive work culture.
• Be a part of transformational change.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.