Senior Salesforce / SaaS Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 6 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Auckland NZ NZD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An excellent opportunity to join an innovative and established CBD based company as their leader for Salesforce/SaaS Development
Overview of the company
An international telecommunications services company who really value their people and their expertise.
Providing custom and forward-thinking solutions, this client uses their huge network throughout NZ and global context to push and catch more traffic to local telcos from global sources.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team and company as their senior Salesforce/SaaS Developer.
You will be primarily responsible for building, customising, integrating and supporting internal Salesforce and cloud/SaaS platforms. You will also write new applications and maintain the various IT tools and associated processes.
• Build new applications, systems and processes, supporting and upgrading existing processes and technologies.
• Design and documentation of software and interfaces to allow ongoing regular tasks to be automated.
• Checking and validating application code written by other teams i.e. other developers or DBA’s.
• Provide documentation and training to other IT staff to ensure adequate support coverage of systems achieved.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Agile Scrum environments
• Experience in developing Restful APIs with/without API gateway-microservices framework
• 2 – 4 years commercial experience in customising, integration and working with SaaS platforms like Salesforce, ServiceNow etc.
• Salesforce development, administration and cloud certifications highly desirable i.e. Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification, Salesforce Certified Developer.
• Experience/Understanding of SOA environments and design/development of reusable software.
• Experience with GIT, VSO/Azure/DevOps and/or other version control software as well as C#, .NET, .NET CORE and/or SQL Server and ORM.
Career opportunities / selling points
Join an amazing company and wider technology team as their senior Salesforce.
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity to become a shareholder
• Long service awards for tenure and commitment
• Anniversary leave
• Bonus leave for tenure
• On-going learning & development
• NO DRESS CODE!
• Family health insurance discount
• Reimbursement of $300 towards sports club memberships/gym
• Flu shot
• Fresh fruit delivery each week
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.