Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-04-10 it Wellington NZ NZD 70 90 90 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Being a passionate energetic iOS developer you will help to build and develop features on a custom application helping Kiwi's to invest in their future.
About the role:
You will be Wellington based Digital team working cross-functionally with other tribes. You will work along side a team consisting of a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Full Stack Developers, Android Developer, Automation Tester, and Mobile Tester
You will be working on one of New Zealands most popular mobile apps building new features in Swift and Objective C to help this organisation innovate their custom application putting financial solutions into the hands of NZ customers.
Key Requirements and responsibilities:
- Agile experience
- Working on (developing and upgrading) web pages and application
- Develop in innovation initiatives and new features introduced to banking channels
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercial or private organisation experience
- You will already be fired-up enthusiast in your field
- Comfortable to learn, validate, develop your existing and new skills
- Design, code, test, and document in tight cycles as a team
- Collaborate, analyse, and implement change based on customer and product needs
- They iterate to automate what they build and then need to deploy and release
- Enjoy being part of an Agile environment utilising Scrum and/or Kanban
Technical skills needed:
- Objective C
- Native iOS Development
This is an exciting opportunity working with a true Agile and DevOps organisation in the CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.