Senior iOS Developer
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-04-10 it Wellington NZ NZD 90 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Being a passionate energetic Senior iOS Developer you will help innovate, develop, test, and distribute product solutions into the hands of NZ customers.
About the role:
Work for one of New Zealand's largest finance industry leaders who promote excellence, compelling solutions and fun culture. They are looking to grow and are seeking Senior iOS Developer to join their team.
You will be working on one of New Zealand's most popular mobile applications helping this organisation to innovate, and deliver solutions into the hands of NZ customers.
In this role you will perform designs, coding, testing, corrections and documents large and/or complex programs, and program modifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. You will also take part in reviews of your own work and lead reviews of your colleagues' work.
Your passion for engineering will help grow those attitudes within these cross-functional team and you may need to learn new languages and tools to encourage, promote, and support them to quality and robust outcomes.
Working with this organisation, you’ll find a positive and enthusiastic work place with plenty of challenges, inspiration, and support.
- 7-10 years practical experience in development and maintenance of technology applications
- Broad programming experience developed through a combination of line work and testing including programming/testing and design/analysis
- Some formal software testing experience, including building test scripts and conducting systems, unit, and regression testing
- Objective-C, iOS SDK, Java, Android SDK & NDK and a thorough understanding of the software development and support lifecycles
- Experience with symmetric & asymmetric cryptography, digital signatures & hashing algorithms
- Examples of published mobile apps on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Training and coaching
This is an exciting opportunity working with a true Agile and DevOps organisation in the CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.