Mobile Tech Lead
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 it Auckland NZ NZD 125000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An excellent opportunity to join one of NZ’s most Iconic brands as their Technical Lead for the Mobile Development Team.
Overview of the company
A well-established, renowned and reputable retail brand that supplies to Kiwi’s nation-wide is now seeking to bring on a new member to their ranks.
Formed in the late 50’s, this privately owned and passionately operated company are committed to helping each of their customers with expert tools and advice.
About the role
As the Technical Lead for the Mobile Development Team you will be responsible for the co-ordination and execution of mobile solutions. You will be involved in all phases from working with the Product Owner to understand the needs and requirements, through to the design, build and release of the application and then providing ongoing support.
- Be the driving force and take ownership of mobile solutions including hands on development.
- Collaborate with Design Architects and Project Managers as well as be the interface for the business and key stakeholders.
- Oversee the maintenance requirements of existing legacy applications.
- Provide guidelines and mediation to ensure your team is working to timeframes and that best practices are being followed, co-ordinate the daily running of the team ensuring team skillset is assigned to appropriate tasks for greatest outputs.
- Ideally looking for someone with the Xamarin platform.
- Expert experience in Microsoft C#, WPF applications and .NET platform is essential.
- Knowledge and experience with iOS and Android operating systems is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for building relationships and working cross-functional within an agile environment.
Career opportunities / selling points
- Leadership opportunity
- Car Parking onsite
- Corporate benefits
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.