Senior Automation Test Engineer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 19 March 20192019-04-09 2019-05-18 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An excellent opportunity to join an innovative and established team/company as their Intermediate Automation Test Engineer.
Overview of the company
An international telecommunications services company who really value their people and their expertise.
Providing custom and forward-thinking solutions, this client uses their huge network throughout NZ and global context to push and catch more traffic to local telcos from global sources.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity that will see you involved throughout the development life cycle of dev team with particular responsibility in the quality assurance of software development with emphasis on development and implementation of test automation.
You will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into the overall development processes that support and enhance current QA processes.
Liaise and facilitate testing outcomes via internal and external teams as well as contractors as required.
• Work with Dev Teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of dev processes from requirements definition through to delivery.
• Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to dev teams,
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
• Minimum of three years commercial experience working in tooling or QA Automation.
• Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
• Experience wiring, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI etc.
• Strong working knowledge of testing fundamental such as TDD & BDD as well as experience building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker
Career opportunities / selling points
Join an awesome team and wider technology team as their Intermediate Automation Test Engineer.
This company really value their people and have great work-place benefits to ensure you feel welcome and supported.
Leaders within their industry you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on this role and help grow the wider team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.