Lead / Senior Back End Java Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 24 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-23 it Auckland NZ NZD 115000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company in a time of growth and exploration as their Lead or Senior Back-End Java Developer.
Overview of the company:
Creating cashless e-money processing services and providing real-time interoperable settlement for consumer e-money payments to merchants and suppliers.
The future of e-money merchants, supply chain payments and financial services is here! This innovative international company is growing their high functioning Auckland CBD based team and are looking for a team focused and like-minded technology creative to join the ranks
About the role:
This is an awesome opportunity to join a pioneering team in a leadership or senior capacity and make a real impact with your knowledge and experience.
Design, build, develop, code, test, de-bug and deploy the next generation of mobile payments systems for new and enhanced software.
• Design and build capability for RESTful APIs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features in an agile way
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• 5+ years commercial experience of relevant software development experience
• Proven commercial experience with Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, RESTful API development
• Commercial experience with Oracle, SQL, third party libraries and APIs
• Experience working within a CI/CD environment (Git, Maven, Jenkins etc) as well as experience using unit testing and test automation processes as part of the SDLC
Career opportunities / selling points
Flexible work hours
Weekly fruit drop
In-house mini brewery!!!
In-house noodle shop!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.